TechX GrowthRead more
Applications for our 2023 cohort are now closed.
TechX is propelling start-ups to achieve more industry support, funding and growth.
We are currently reviewing submissions.
The TechX Growth programme is offered to all graduates of our 15-week accelerator programme and provides co-working space and business support for two years so that their growth trajectory continues towards successful commercialisation.
- Access to fully-funded scale-up space in Aberdeen, United Kingdom, including co-working space shared with other Pioneer companies, meeting rooms and event space
- Opportunities to learn from other Pioneers and time to put the learnings from the accelerator programme into practice
- Support from experts on continued business growth and technology development
- Links into the wider Net Zero Technology Centre, including potential field trials and advice from the TechX team
- Further opportunities to network with the Net Zero Technology Centre’s industrial partners and develop close relationships
- Continued guidance on building diverse teams and advisory boards
- Continued access to investors