TechX IncubateRead more
Apply for our 2024 cohort
If you are a forward-thinking founder with new ideas that can help unlock the next generation of net zero technologies, we want to hear from you.
8 October 2023, 23:00 (GMT)
The TechX Ventures programme brings together world-leading scientists and engineers to create new clean energy companies that solve critical technological challenges and accelerates an affordable energy transition.
TechX Ventures uses an innovative value-creation process developed by our partner Deep Science Ventures.
WHAT THE PROGRAMME DOES
- Identifies clean energy opportunity areas
- Defines approaches to solve current challenges
- Recruits company founders
- Writes abstracts for potential start-ups
- Selects the most promising start-up concepts
- Recruits co-founders
- Incorporates the chosen companies, which then enter the TechX Clean Energy Accelerator
THE SUCCESS OF TECHX Ventures
The TechX Ventures programme has to date created five successful companies.
TechX Connect cultivates an ecosystem of diverse aspiring entrepreneurs through a programme of events and networking.
Through a regular series of events, we connect our network of professionals, start-ups, partners, mentors and investors to spark new ideas, expand teams and be inspired to develop clean energy technologies. Each event is different and we regularly partner with organisations in the entrepreneurial ecosystem to maximise our impact.
How the events benefit attendees
- Be inspired by hearing from successful entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Meet potential new co-founders or employees
- Connect with other entrepreneurial support organisations
- Interact with diverse community of aspiring founders