Our academic panel allows us to connect with relevant research institutes and academics for the technologies the Net Zero Technology Centre is focusing on.
The panellists provide the Net Zero Technology Centre with technical feedback and advise on roadmaps, projects and technologies under evaluation. Panellists contribute to our discussions surrounding digital platforms, broadcast content and participation within universities, when applicable.
- Dr. Andy Samuel (Chair), Chief Executive, Oil & Gas Authority
- Prof. Nick Fyfe, Vice Principal Research, Robert Gordon University
- Prof. Marion Campbell, Vice Principal Research, University of Aberdeen
- Prof. Gioia Falcone - Rankine Chair of Energy Engineering, University of Glasgow
- Prof. Mercedes Maroto-Valer, Director of Research Centre for Carbon Solutions, Heriot Watt University
- Prof. Feargal Brennan, Head of Department, Naval Architecture, Ocean and Marine Engineering, University of Strathclyde
- Dr. Ronny Pini, Senior Lecturer and Director of the Composite Porous Lab, Imperial College London
- Prof. Neil Bourne, Director of the Thomas Ashton Institute, University of Manchester
- Dr. James R. Fishwick, Head of Smart Sound Plymouth, Plymouth Marine Laboratory
- Dr Bryony Livesey, Challenge Director, Industrial Decarbonisation (UKRI)