The TechX Growth programme is offered to all graduates of our 15-week accelerator programme and provides co-working space and business support for two years so that their growth trajectory continues towards successful commercialisation.
- Access to fully-funded scale-up space in Aberdeen, United Kingdom, including co-working space shared with other Pioneer companies, meeting rooms and event space
- Opportunities to learn from other Pioneers and time to put the learnings from the accelerator programme into practice
- Support from experts on continued business growth and technology development
- Links into the Net Zero Technology Centre’s Solution Centre programmes, including potential field trials, and advice from the TechX team
- Further opportunities to network with the Net Zero Technology Centre's industrial partners and develop close relationships
- Continued access to investors
Co-Working Space in Aberdeen, UK