The Offshore Energy Digital Architecture (OEDA) project is one of the seven projects under the Net Zero Technology Transition Programme (NZTTP) that is being delivered in partnership with InDHu, Palantir Technologies and Energy Systems Catapult. It will enable controlled sharing and analysis of data across the offshore energy sector, facilitating analytical insights and decision-making.
In this episode of Transition Talks, we invited Marc Fontaine, the founder and CEO of InDHu and former Chief Digital Officer at Airbus, and Stephen Ashley, who previously led NZTC’s Offshore Energy 4.0 programme. We discuss the digital transformation process, the development of the OEDA project, the importance of data sharing, and the coming impact of artificial intelligence tools in the industry.
Topics covered in this podcast:
- Why digital transformation is essential for the industry growth
- What are the challenges and opportunities of its implementation
- Turning traditional company into data driven company and building a data-sharing culture
- Offshore Energy Digital Architecture (OEDA) project
- How sharing data can help to achieve net zero
- The impact of AI tools on industries
Featuring Marc Fontaine, founder of InDHu and former Chief Digital Officer at Airbus, and Stephen Ashley, former Head of Offshore Energy 4.0 programme at NZTC.
Subscribe for the latest updates