NEWS & INSIGHT | podcast
29. Demystifying CCS: Carbon capture technologies and their applications
In the latest episode of our podcast, we dive deep into the world of Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) with field expert Suzanne Ferguson, Carbon Capture Technical Lead at Wood. Join us as Suzanne explains the fundamentals of CCS technologies and their applications across various industries. We discuss how carbon capture technology has progressed in the last few years and the game-changing impact it could have on the future of the energy industry.
Topics covered in the podcast:
- What is CCS and do we really need it?
- The potential of CCS technology in mitigating climate change
- Different types of CCS technologies and their applications
- Examples of existing CCS projects
- The impact of CCS technology’s development on job creation and skills retention
- Future prospects for CCS
Featuring Suzanne Ferguson, Carbon Capture Technical Lead at Wood.
Subscribe for the latest updates