TechX GrowthRead more
Applications for our 2024 cohort are now closed.
Are you a forward-thinking founder with new ideas that can help unlock the next generation of net zero technologies? We want to hear from you.
Register your interest to receive the latest updates on our next cohort.
The TechX Growth programme is offered to all graduates of our 15-week accelerator programme and provides co-working space and business support for two years so that their growth trajectory continues towards successful commercialisation.
- Access to fully-funded scale-up space in Aberdeen, United Kingdom, including co-working space shared with other Pioneer companies, meeting rooms and event space
- Opportunities to learn from other Pioneers and time to put the learnings from the accelerator programme into practice
- Support from experts on continued business growth and technology development
- Links into the wider Net Zero Technology Centre, including potential field trials and advice from the TechX team
- Further opportunities to network with the Net Zero Technology Centre’s industrial partners and develop close relationships
- Continued guidance on building diverse teams and advisory boards
- Continued access to investors
ENERGY INCUBATION SCALE-UP HUB (COMING ONSTREAM IN SUMMER 2024)
In addition TechX start-ups, together with other start-ups in North East Scotland, will be able to benefit from the recently announced energy incubation and scale-up hub, which will form a key part of Aberdeen’s Energy Transition Zone, soon to be the largest dedicated energy transition complex in Scotland.
The Net Zero Technology Centre is a Delivery Partner in the hub, alongside the National Manufacturing Institute of Scotland (NMIS).
Start-up tenants of the facility will be able to benefit from the support offered by the Net Zero Technology Centre and NMIS, as well as bp and Scottish Enterprise, who join as Founding Partners, and will be part of a cutting-edge clean energy innovation ecosystem in North East Scotland.
They will be part of an environment where they can engage and collaborate with peers, SMEs and larger companies, universities and investors all equally involved in accelerating the drive to net zero.