In our latest episode of Transition Talks, we sit down with Shiladitya Ghosh, PhD, Chief Product Officer and Co-founder of Mission Zero Technologies, a company that is revolutionising the fight against climate change through developing direct air capture (DAC) technology that recovers high-purity CO2 from the air.
In 2020, Mission Zero took part in Cohort 3 of the Net Zero Technology Centre’s TechX Accelerator programme, which offers clean energy start-ups mentorship, funding and access to NZTC’s global energy network.
Shil will take us through his start-up journey, sharing his experiences and insights on what it takes to develop a game-changing technology. We will explore the future of DAC technology and its potential impact on reducing carbon footprint.
Topics covered in this podcast:
- Mission Zero Technologies’ start-up journey and how it benefited from participating in the TechX Clean Energy Accelerator programme
- What is DAC technology?
- What is the current stage of its development?
- How does the technology developed by MZT differ from other offerings?
- What is the energy requirement of DAC?
- How much CO2 can we capture using DAC technology
- Challenges for scaling up deployment of DAC technologies
- The future of DAC
- Start-up funding sources
Featuring Shiladitya Ghosh, PhD, Chief Product Officer and Co-founder of Mission Zero Technologies.
Subscribe for the latest updates